The new HAN CA20FL Alcohol Tester with SMART electrochemical fuel cell sensor and digital display is recommended for quickly determining the presence of alcohol in the breath. Successfully used to determine blood alcohol levels in employees and prevent work-related accidents caused by alcohol consumption. A Korean breathalyzer of the highest quality, with SMART Fuel Cell Sensor technology and multiple functions.
An easy-to-use breathalyzer and almost no maintenance costs
The HAN-CA20FL breathalyzer is more reliable and more accurate compared to other breathalyzer devices brands on the market.
Here are the reasons:
- it has a state-of-the-art electrochemical sensor and increased accuracy
- increased reliability of the detection sensor, over 5,000 measurements
- with illuminated digital screen with large, visible and dark characters
- displays the result in three digits, type 0.00 ‰
- do quick and hygienic blood alcohol tests
- provides accurate results with an accuracy of 0.05%
- with advanced functions to control and detect attempts to defraud blood alcohol tests
- The tested employee cannot "fool" the alcohol test !!!
- with health control function of the detection sensor
- with the function of controlling and limiting the use of the alcohol test outside the recommended temperatures
- with counter of blood alcohol measurments
- wide detection range, between 0.00 - 4.00 ‰ and overtaking warning
- low power consumption, with a quality alkaline battery you can make ~ 500 measurements
- ergonomic, simple and easy to use
- economical, with cheap mouthpieces.
How to take a blood alcohol test with the HAN-CA20FL alcohol detector:
1. open a new sealed mouthpiece than attach it to the tester
2. turn on the breathalyser
3. while the countdown is running, instruct the subject to take a big breathe in the lung, and...
4. when the READY message is displayed, blow into the device for 4 seconds, until a beep-beeep sound is heard
5. the blood alcohol level will be displayed immediately
6. interpret the blood alcohol test result
7. remove the plastic mouthpiece
* To do a new test, press the On / Off button and repeat the steps above (1-7)
The alcohol test will automatically shut down after 30 seconds of inactivity.
How to interpret the blood alcohol test result:
0.00 ‰ - NEGATIVE TEST --- the employee has NOT consumed alcoholic beverages or the measured value is below the technical limit of sensor detection.
between 0.00 - 0.50 ‰ - POSITIVE TEST --- the employee has consumed alcohol and is under the influence of alcoholic beverages !
between 0.50 - 4.00 ‰ - POSITIVE TEST --- the employee has consumed alcohol and is intoxicated !!!
Very important !!!
The alcohol test, although taking the air sample from the breath, will display the concentration of pure alcohol in the blood, based on the universally agreed formula of Metrology, k = 2100
that is, 1 ‰ pure alcohol in the blood (B.A.C.1) = 0.476 mg/L pure alcohol in the expired air (Br.A.C.2)
(1) - B.A.C. - Blood Alcohol Content
(2) - Br.A.C. - Breath Alcohol Content
Companies that have already implemented a Zero Tolerance Policy for Alcohol Consumption at Workplace, provide in the Internal Regulations, the fact that, in case of finding an employee who violated this rules, disciplinary action may be applied but also pecuniary, going until the termination of the employment contract.
What does the HAN-CA20FL blood alcohol kit contain?
1 alcohol tester HAN-CA20FL
3 hygienic mouthpieces
1 9V alkaline battery
1 user manual in Romanian & English
1 up-to-date calibration certificate valid for 1 year or 1000 measurements
1 warranty certificate for 2 years
All in a sturdy and compartmentalized box for easy carrying
List of accessories:
CA20FL Digital Alcohol Detector
- Brand: HAN
- Product Code: CA20FL
- Availability: In Stock
- 892.50 Lei
- Ex Tax: 500.00 Lei